* We only discuss litter details after potential new owners fill out and submit our puppy application.
* After we receive your application, we will email you our puppy information email.
* If you don't hear from us within 2 days of submitting your application. (Watch/Check your spam/junk folder as sometimes our responses end up there with certain email providers)
* Please send us an email to make sure we received it.
* We keep one list of how waitlist fees were received in the mail. Then once puppies arrive and we know what is available, then we will assign you to a puppy in a litter that you agree on and at that time have you send a hold fee once we have a born puppy for your family.
* Canine pregnancy is around 63 days give or take depending on how many breedings were done.
* Puppies selection process/picking starts at around 7 to 7 1/2 weeks based on order deposits were received.
* Puppies go home once they are 8 weeks old.
**** All Riorock Puppies are sold on limited registration with spay/neuter agreements.
Please note we do not ship our puppies. New owner's must pick their puppy up from us in person.
***Please make sure to check your spam folder, some email accounts send our responses to spam folder.